Why Should you Fix your Sinking Concrete?
Here are Some Good Reasons to Fix your Sinking Concrete:
1. Sinking Concrete problems don’t get better with time; only more expensive, and as it gets worse, guess what? The solution costs more.
2. Resale value. Who wants to buy a house with a jacked-up driveway, front steps pulling away from the house, or floors that are unlevel and sinking? Nobody.
3. Appearance. Concrete that is out of level can often cause ugly cracks not only on the slab itself, but also in any structure that is resting on top of that slab. That means cracks in brick, drywall, plaster, or any other material the structure is made from.
4. Safety. Have you ever taken a walk on a sidewalk and tripped over a section of concrete that was a different level than the rest? Those trip hazards can be dangerous and open you up to unwanted liability.
5. Water intrusion. Cracks in a concrete slab allow elements from the outside, inside. Cracks let in water, or at the very least moisture, which can damage your living space in a variety of ways.
6. Pooling water. As concrete cracks and settles, it creates a perfect environment for water to pool, and what happens to that pooled water when it becomes cold outside? That’s right, ice forms, causing more safety concerns.
7. Structural damage. As a concrete slab begins to crack and settle, the structure above will crack and settle as well, and this can cause doors to stick, windows to bind, and other structural damages throughout your home.
Sometimes when we live with a problem long enough, we can almost forget that it’s there, but make no mistake, concrete will not fix itself, and over time, the additional problems and damages become more and more serious and costly. Doesn’t it make sense to fix it now?
Our Solution for Sinking Concrete:
The PolyLEVEL System, aka Concrete Lifting System, is the cutting edge approach to repairing concrete. PolyLEVEL combines the idea of mudjacking with modern knowledge and technology.